As a result of “stay at home” orders and other social distancing guidelines to help stop the spread of…
Lynwood leads the Litigation practice. His experience encompasses a wide variety of civil litigation in both state and federal courts.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, including depositions, hearings, and mediations, as well as, arbitrations, appeals, and cases tried to jury verdict. Lynwood also counsels individuals and businesses who are currently involved, or could potentially become involved, in litigation. He also provides national pre-suit negotiation and litigation management services.
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Community Crossroads Center (past president)
- Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice — Sections: Auto Torts; Professional Negligence
- North Carolina Bar Association — Section: Litigation (former council member)
- Pitt County Bar Association (president 2006-2007; vice president 2005-2006; secretary 2005-2006; treasurer 2004-2005)
- St. James United Methodist Church (past chair finance committee, past chair administrative board, past member stewardship committee, founding member of endowment committee, past building campaign co-chair, past secretary of board of trustees)
- University Kiwanis Club (past project chairman; past membership chairman; past program chairman; past president)