22 Ward and Smith Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers in 2021
North Carolina Super Lawyers is recognizing 22 Ward and Smith attorneys.
The publication selected 13 attorneys as 2021 “Super Lawyers,” an honor awarded to only 5% of Tar Heel attorneys each year. Additionally, Super Lawyers recognized nine attorneys as “Rising Stars,” only 2.5% of attorneys receive this distinction.
Attorneys are chosen as being “Super Lawyers” or “Rising Stars” through a statewide nomination process, peer review by practice area, and independent research on candidates.
Ward and Smith attorneys recognized as 2021 “Super Lawyers” include:
- Don Eglinton, Business Litigation
- Charles Ellis, Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Brad Evans, Business Litigation
- Lynwood Evans, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Paul Fanning, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Bill Lathan, Banking
- Steve Long, Employee Benefits
- John Martin, Business Litigation
- Lance Martin, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Will Oden, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Greg Peacock, Estate Planning & Probate
- Gary Rickner, Business Litigation
- Ryal Tayloe, Construction Litigation: Business
Ward and Smith attorneys recognized as 2021 “Rising Stars” include:
- Whitney Campbell Christensen, Government Relations
- Paige Inman, Family Law
- Emily Massey, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Michael Parrish, Business Litigation
- Lauren Taylor Arnette Quinn, Family Law
- Tyler Russell, Cannabis Law
- Allen Trask, Business Litigation
- Devon Williams, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Jeremy Wilson, Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Visit Super Lawyers for additional information about the recognition methodology.